Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's Raining, It's Pouring. (I wish)

Yesterday I woke up with my back aching from the work I did the day before, it's a good thing I have a fridge full of leftovers!

It's also COLD (for here) and wet. Not the good kind of rain where the sky opens up and it pours out, but the kind where it's gray and damp all day, and makes you feel even colder than it is. The kind where it doesn't even look like it's raining if you look out your window, but if you go out and stand still you end up damp and miserable.

Combine that with the back ache and I needed some comfort food. So we, started the day off with Cheese Toast and fruit, not hard, or note worthy. But it was YUM! I also made Wassle for the kids (equal parts Orange juice and Apple Cider with a dash of cinnamon, heated).

We ate the leftover Chili from the other day for supper. So, no new pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment