Tuesday, April 27, 2010

For it won't be long 'Til I'm gonna need Somebody to lean on

I've never had a friend as bossy as me before, and I'm still on the fence with how much I enjoy it. Most of the time it's hilarious, because I understand the bossy personality, listen if you want, you're not going to hurt my feelings if you don't. But, with an injury, it's a little different.

My neighbor and friend had planned a pot luck style cook out for yesterday. It rained.

SURPRISE (only not really cause it's a tropical island and it does that).

All the other neighbors decided not to come, but I was told to bring my already thawed steaks over anyway "since now I'm a gimp". Also her DD (who's 5) wanted to play with my DD#1 (who's 9). So, her DH grilled the steaks in the rain, and she made mashed taters, I was allowed to make salad since I am mostly one handed.

My neighbors really have been taking good care of me and I should do more for them. (also, now I know how all MY friends feel! LOL)

There's no pic since it wasn't at my house sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment